Every Brand has a STORY. People buy not a product, but Emotion, Experience. We all need only “Bread and Circuses”, right? “Sweet Spot” is a Message that you as a Brand tell to the whole world. Stories that we compose are with emotional hook, clear in view, with own POV, energizing and memorable.
STORY is a veil of memories, emotions, reactions, chain of actions based on some Values, heroic movements, downfalls, victories, revelations, motivations, moments of silence and roar. This mass creates a compelling story behind every powerful Brand.
Good story about Brand is emotional Hook when consumer decides either to buy or not to buy your product.
Hollywood is #1 example on which stories bring high emotional and financial return to studios. These types are typical for real life as for personal brands as for products/services.
1. “Monster in the house”.
2. “Golden Fleece” – films where hero goes on the road in search for something and winds up discovering something else.
3. “Out of the Bottle” – films like Bruce Almighty and Mask.
4. “Dude with a problem” – ordinary guy finds himself in extraordinary circumstances.
5. “Rites of passage” – film where a hero goes through something painful and only experience can offer solution.
6. “Buddy love” – me and my best friend (ex. Nemo).
7. “Whydunit” – detective.
8. “The fool triumphant” – fool or idiot who meets bigger guy and wins.
9. Institutionalized – tells stories about groups, institutions and families (ex. Godfather).
10. Superhero – extraordinary man finds himself in ordinary world (X-man).